Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 . Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India‟s best Banks to apply for admissions to the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore.
Most Important Date
- Last Date : 28-12-2016
- Opening Date : 14-12-2016
- Online payment date : 14-12-2016 to 28-12-2016
- Last Date for Editing Application Details : 28-12-2016
- Last Date for Printing your Application : 12-01-2017
Name of Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 vacancy
Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 400
1. Unreserved: 202 Posts
2. OBC: 108 Posts
3. SC: 60 Posts
4. ST: 30 Posts
Educational Qualification – Graduate with minimum 60%(SC/ ST/ PWD for 55%) from a Govt. recognized University & final year candidate can also apply for this.
Age Limit – From 20 to 28 years as on 01-10-2016. i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-10-1988 and not later than 01-10-1996 (both dates inclusive).
Age of Relaxation –
- SC/ST Category Candidates : 5 years.
- OBC Category Candidates: 3 years.
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 years.
- Others as per rules.
Application Procedure :
- candidates will be required to register themselves online though bank website
- FCandidates to go to the Bank‟s website www.syndicatebank.in and click on the „CAREER‟ and then in CAREER page under “PGDBF PROGRAMME 2017-18” section, click on “APPLY ONLINE”. .
- Then upload their scanned passport size photograph & signature (Blank boll pen) of appropriate size given in advt.
- Submit the application & note down the unique Registration No. & Password generated after completing of registration.
- Finally take a print out.
- General / OBC category : 600 rupees.
- SC / ST /PWD category : 100 rupees.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Take print of e-receipt for future use.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 Apply Mode
Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2016 Video Tutorial