SBI PO Recruitment 2017
State Bank of India, one of the top leading bank in India has recently invited the online application form for the Probationary Officer posts recently. There are total 2313 posts. Other information are below.
Last Date : 06-03-2017
Opening Date : 07-02-2017
Online payment date : 07-02-2017 to 06-03-2017
Offline payment date : Not available
Name of vacancy :
SBI PO Numbers of Post :
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification – Graduate from a Govt. recognized University & final year candidate can also apply for this.
Age Limit – From 21 to 30 years as on 01-04-2017.
Age of Relaxation –
- SC/ST Category Candidates : 5 years
- OBC (NCL) Category Candidates: 3 years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 years
SBI PO Application Procedure :
- candidates will be require to register themselves online though bank website
- Fill the online application form on www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com by opening the link given below.
- Then upload their scanned passport size photograph & signature(Blank boll pen) of appropriate size given in advt.
- Submit the application & note down the unique Registration No. & Password generated after completing of registration.
- Finally take a print out.
Selection Method :
Written Test of SBI PO :
- Phase 1 : Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective tests for 100 marks will be conducted. English Language(30Que, 30Mark), Quantitative Aptitude(35Q, 35M), Reasoning Ability(35Q, 35M) Total Time 1 hr.
- Phase 2 : Main Examination consisting of Objective and descriptive tests for 200 marks will be conducted. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude (45Q, 60M, 1hr), Data Analysis & Interpretation (35Q, 60M, 45min), General / Economy / Banking Awareness (40Q, 40M, 35min), English Language (35Q, 40M, 40min) Total Time 3 hr
Interview : 20 mark on Group discussion and 30 mark in Walk in Interview
- General / OBC category : 600 rupes
- SC / ST /PWD category : 100 rupes