IBPS Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Clerks CWE V: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organizations. Eligible candidates may apply online from 11-08-2015 to 01-09-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee details, how to apply, other are given below…
Most Important Date
- Last Date : 01-09-2015
- Opening Date : 11-08-2015
- Online payment date : 11-08-2015 to 01-09-2015
- Last Date for Editing Application Details : 01-09-2015
- Last Date for Printing your Application : 16-09-2015
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training: 03-11-2015 to 17-11-2015
- Conduct of Pre-Examination Training: 16-11-2015 to 21-11-2015.
- Download of Call letter for Online Examination-Preliminary: 18-11-2015
- Online Examination-Preliminary: 05-12-2015, 06-12-2015, 12-12-2015, 13-12-2015
- Declaration of Result Status of Preliminary Examination: December 2015
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination: December 2015
- Date of Online Main Examination: 02-01-2016 & 03-01-2016
- Declaration of Main Result: January 2016
- Download of Call Letter for Interview: January 2016
- Conduct of Interview: February 2016
- Provisional Allotment: April 2016
- Offline payment date : Not available
Name of vacancy : Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks -V)
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification – Graduate from a Govt. recognized University & final year candidate can also apply for this.
Age Limit – From 20 to 28 years as on 01-08-2015. i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1995 (both dates inclusive).
Age of Relaxation –
- SC/ST Category Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 years
- Others as per rules.
Application Procedure :
- candidates will be required to register themselves online though bank website
- Fill the online application form on www.ibps.in & click on “Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Clerks Phase V (CWE Clerks-V)”. by opening the link given below.
- Then upload their scanned passport size photograph & signature (Blank boll pen) of appropriate size given in advt.
- Submit the application & note down the unique Registration No. & Password generated after completing of registration.
- Finally take a print out.
Selection Method :
Written Test (Preliminary, Main Examination) : Candidates will be selected based on their performance in online test followed by personal interview.
- General / OBC category : 600 rupees
- SC / ST /PWD category : 100 rupees
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. Take print of e-receipt for future use.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
- Any other Bank/ Financial Institution