MPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 408 Clerk Posts (Marathi-English): Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 408 Typist (Marathi-English) vacancies by conducting Group-C Preliminary Exam – 2017. Eligible candidates may apply online from 06-04-2017 to 26-04-2017. Other details are given below.
MPSC Recruitment 2017 Typist Vacancy Details
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 06-04-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 27-04-2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan: 27-04-2017
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 22-06-2017
- Date of Main Exam: 03-09-2017
Name of the Post: Typist (English – Marathi)
MPSC Recruitment Total Typist Post:
- Total 408 Post
- Clerk-Typist (Marathi): 370 Posts
- Clerk-Typist (English): 38 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 38 years as on 01-08-2017. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- SC/ST Category Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 or equivalent from Maharashtra State Board with knowledge of typing speed.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on preliminary exam, main exam.
Application Fees: Candidates should pay Rs. 373/- for General candidates and Rs 273/- for reserved category candidates, Rs.23/- for former soldier candidates through online or challan. For more fee details refer the notification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mpsc.gov.in from 06-04-2017 to 26-04-2017.
Top 6 tips for Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on the website www.mpsc.gov.in.
2. Click on Advertisement/ Notifications.
3. Click on Online Application.
4. Select the desired post & read all instructions.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Now take a print out of online application form for future use.