Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL) will recruit about 2510 posts of Graduate Engineers to the Post of JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) from open market/external candidates through valid GATE SCORE-2017. Wide publicity in this regard was given through the indicative advertisement by all the Telecom Circles on 09-09-2016. As such interested candidates shall have to appear in GATE-2017 and also need to get their candidature registered in BSNL for the post of JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom). BSNL shall not conduct any further examination or interview in this regard. The detailed number of vacancies in the cadre of Graduate Engineers to the Post of JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer), are detailed in Annexure-A. BSNL Recruitment 2017
Recruitment committee release advertisement about 2710 Jr. Telecom Officer vacancies. Use www.bsnl.co.in website to make registration from 06th March 2017 to 6th April 2017
Last Date : 06-04-2017
Opening Date : 06-03-2017
Online Payment date : 06-03-2017 to 06-04-2017
Offline Payment date : Not available
Name of Vacancy : Junior Telecom Officer (JTO)
JTO Numbers of Post : 2710 post
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification – Applicant must possess the educational qualifications: BE/BTech. or equivalent in Telecom / Electronics / Radio / Computer / Electrical / Information Technology / Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. (Electronics) / M.Sc.(Computer Science) AND are required to appear GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC / EE / IN (details are available at http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in ).
Age Limit – From 18 to 30 years as on 31-01-2017.
Age of Relaxation –
- Upto five (5) years for SC/ST candidates
- Upto three (3) years for OBC candidates
- Upto fifteen (15) years for SC/ST-PWD candidates
- Upto thirteen(13) years for OBC-PWD candidates
- Upto ten (10) years for OC-PWD candidates
- Upto five (5) years for BSNL employees
- Ex-Servicemen will get the benefit of age relaxation as per Central Govt. Rules.
- For residents of J & K, relaxation shall be in accordance with DoP & T’s notification No. 15012/7/1991-Estt.(D) dated 07-12-2007, pertaining to “Residents of State of Jammu & Kashmir (Relaxation of upper age limit for recruitment to Central Civil Services & Posts) Rules-1997”.
JTO Application Procedure :
- candidates will be require to register themselves online though bsnl website
- Fill the online application form on http://www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in/ or http://www.externalbsnlexam.com by opening the link given below.
- Then upload their scanned passport size photograph & signature(Blank boll pen) of appropriate size given in advt.
- Submit the application & note down the unique Registration No. & Password generated after completing of registration.
- Finally take a print out.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 Selection Method :
1.First of all, the interested candidates having qualification BE / BTech. or equivalent in Telecom / Electronics / Radio / Computer / Electrical / Information Technology / Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc.(Electronics) / M.Sc.(Computer Science) and have appeared in GATE exam 2017, opting one paper from selected four disciplines of GATE paper codes i.e. CS / EC/ EE / IN (details vide www.gate.iitr.ernet.in).
2.Secondly, the interested candidates shall have to register themselves further with VALID GATE Registration ID (13 digits) with GATE Paper Code CS / EC/ EE / IN through www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
3.During the registration with BSNL, candidates shall have to choose a particular Circle, where he / she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL.
4.Accordingly, on declaration of GATE-2017 result, a Circle wise merit list shall be prepared by BSNL on the basis of GATE2017 score/marks obtained by the registered candidates & available vacancies thereof in the respective Circles. The cutoff of the merit list for appointment will be decided by the company.
4.BSNL shall not conduct any further Examination/interview etc. for the selection of the candidates for the recruitment of Direct JTO(T) in BSNL Recruitment 2017.
5.The appearance of the name in BSNL’s merit-list does/will not confer any right on the candidate for employment. A final call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other formalities.
6.BSNL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies of JTO(T) (Junior Telecom Officer Telecom) as per Circle’s requirement.
- General / OBC category : 500 rupes
- SC / ST /PWD category : 300 rupes
Apply Mode: Online