“Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017” – Apply Online Probationary Officers – 400 Posts : Bank of Baroda, one of India’s largest banks. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01-04-2017 to 01-05-2017. Baroda Manipal School of Banking, Bank of Baroda has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 400 Probationary Officer vacancies in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. Other details are given below…
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
Most Important Dates:
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-04-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 01-05-2017
- Last Date for printing of application: 16-05-2017
- Date for Download of Call letter for Examination: 12-05-2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative):27-05-2017
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Total PO Post:
- Total 400 Post
- Unreserved: 202 Posts
- OBC: 108 Posts
- SC: 60 Posts
- ST: 30 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 20 – 28 years as on 01-04-2017.
- SC/ST Category Candidates : 5 years
- OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
- PWD Category Candidates: 10 years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree (Graduation) with minimum 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Exam, Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
- For all others : 750 rupees
- SC / ST /PWD category : 100 rupees
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.bankofbaroda.co.in from 01-04-2017 to 01-05-2017.
Top 10 tips for Instructions to Apply Online:
1.Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature are within the required specifications as given in Annexure-I of the Advertisement.
2. Candidates should log on to Apply Online Site
3. Go to Announcements & Select the Desired post.
4. Enter Login Details & Fill all the details the submit the form.
5. Complete the Registration if she/ he would be New user.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
7.Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
8.Have a valid personal e-Mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this selection exercise.
9.Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention his / her e-Mail ID to/ or of any other person.
10.In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal e-Mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-Mail ID before applying Online.